1. Collection and use of personal information We will collect personal information by legal and fair means with the consent of the members or customers. The personal information you provide will be used within the scope of the following purposes.
◎ Newsletter distribution
◎ Notification of business necessary contact, campaign information, PR, etc.
◎ Sending of various materials requested or purchased ◎ Sending of creations, products, etc.
2. Management of personal information In order to prevent loss, falsification, leakage, unauthorized access, etc. of the personal information under management, we will implement the following appropriate and strict security measures.
◎ Appointment of personal information protection manager
◎ Continuous education and enlightenment activities for all employees
◎ Reasonable technical measures
◎ Personal information is stored in a safe environment that cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons
3. Provision of personal information to a third party We will responsibly manage the personal information provided to a third party, unless we have obtained the consent of a member or customer or have a valid reason. It will not be published or provided.
4. Regarding inquiries from members or customers We will set up a contact point for inquiries, and if members or customers wish to inquire, correct, or delete personal information, we will respond promptly within a reasonable range. ..
5. Compliance with laws and regulations We will sincerely comply with relevant laws and regulations and other norms for the protection of personal information.
6. Computer Identification Information We may use computer identification information such as cookies and IP addresses to provide useful services. This information may be used to prevent torts and nuisances and for other business-required processing.
7. Disclosure of member information We will not disclose member information to a third party without the permission of the member. However, if there is a request for investigation cooperation or an information disclosure order from the police / court or an organization that has the authority to comply with it, we may disclose it to the relevant organization through legally formal procedures. In addition, if the Company determines that a member has acted to cause social harm, the Company may disclose the member registration information to related organizations.
8. The services provided by copyright include the following copyrighted works, which are protected by the copyright laws and treaties of each country. Reproduction, broadcasting, transmission, lending, translation, or alteration of these works without the permission of the copyright holder is a copyright infringement and may be legally punished.
◎ Texts, drawings, designs, photographs, paintings, programs, database works, and their derivative works
9. Precautions regarding privacy on the Internet Please be aware that personal information voluntarily disclosed on bulletin boards and other media accessible to the general public may be collected and used by other users. .. The user shall send the information at his / her own risk, and we are not responsible for it.
10. Inquiries about the protection of personal information in the Contact Us We are, Please contact me from.
Abitare Jingumae #B-3, 2-13-8 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0001, Japan TEL.＋81 3-6721-1763